My Post College Life

Random thoughts from a recent grad. Consists mostly of misplaced hostility manifested as sarcastic smack-downs on people I don't personally know.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Guy's Guide to Yeast Infections

For all the men out there that can't seem to get any from their girlfriends/wives until this ailment runs its course and are looking for a miracle cure...suck it up. However, if you're looking for something that will fully explain the agony that is Yeast Feast, follow the link. Now you will bear full witness to all thoughts, sensations, and cures Yeast. Your woman will thank you for the sympathy.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/bos/220157847.html

P.S. I think I like this 'Guy's Guide' premise, I may do a follow up on the mysterious Gyno Exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home